Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Go give your kids a kiss right now!!!



After reading a blog today about SIDS. It made me want to never let Liam out of my sight. I realize this isn't possible in life, but I just wanted
to go run and love on him and kiss him. And thats what i did. I woke him up from his nap to play with him, and give him tons of kisses, No one is promised tomorrow, so don't take anything for granted. Okay, on a lighter note. I just ate a chocolate ice cream bar for lunch and it was delicious. It was a new brand called "Magnum" dark chocolate. I guess choclate is my alcohol. I have no problem with drinking, but I don't do much of it. If I order 2, I usually drink about 1 and a half. But ever since being a mom, I need chocolate to be kept in the house. I have become addicted to Butterfingers. So tasty and non healthy, nothing better than that!!

Today is a rainy day and my cycle started 2 days ago. Before I got pregnant, they were horrid, but now they have gotten worse. I called Kevin telling him, he might need to come home to help me with Liam because I
felt like I was going to black out, which, has happened plenty of times.
I didn't feel safe carrying Liam in my arms going up/down the stairs. It seemed to have passed this time. I am hoping it is just my body adjusting after childbirth. Recovery had been the worse for me. I will take the
contractions anyday.

1 comment:

  1. Great start on your blog. It took me quite a while to get my blog the way I wanted it, but it takes time to learn how to design it. Can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete