Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday morning, rough already.

I woke up at 4am, couldn't get back to sleep. Kevin had to be at work
at 7am. So I finished feeding Liam and tried to sleep, but just dozed on and off for a while. Fed Liam after he got up, we hung out for a while, then he had another nap. When he awoke he was hungry. No surprise, but we didn't have ANY formula. Oh stress. Would I really have to take this hungry neurotic
crying baby to the store? YES. Oh gaw, it was painful. Never again will I
run out of formula lol. I will stockpile it like a hoarder : )

Hoping Kevin gets off early today. I need a serious break. I am trying to
stay awake and entertain the munchkin at the same time. I haven't ate anything yet except some chocolate. I am seriously addicted to chocolate.
I don't have my peanut butter train here in Texas, so chocolate will do.

Liam will be 16 weeks this Friday (4 months) I can't believe he is that
old already. He is growing too fast. Before I know it, he will be a teenager. Liam, one thing. I hope you stay as even keeled and sweet as
you are now. You are such a good baby, we are blessed that you are so good.

I know everyone thinks their kid is good, but I guarantee If they were
to babysit ours, they would be jealous lol--- I can say that, I'm his momma : )

Speaking of the devil. He is up. I guess I should go and do some tummy
time. He seems to like it. If he is getting tired of it, he just kinda
grunts really loud like a weight lifter LOL, it's cute : )

Until next post, Au re voir!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he'll grow up reasonably sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy motherhood and the joys of babies. They grow up so quickly. I hope that someday soon I get to experience the joys of motherhood. For now I just live vicariously through my sister's children.

    ReplyDelete